Tips for an easy Monday morning:
- All Campers must have their medical form filled out to be kept of file before they will be allowed to be left at camp. You can log into your Winshape account and fill it out online or you can download a copy to fill out and bring with you. This will greatly speed up your morning check-in process. Click on link to Download Medical Form
- On Monday ONLY: All parents/guardians must park and escort your camper to the check-in tent to make sure everything is in order and medical forms are on file. Once cleared, your camper is free to go to our supervised Fun Zone to wait for camp to start.
- Lunch and snacks are provided every day. McDonald’s is providing hamburgers and apple pies for the main part of lunch on Monday. Your camper may bring their own lunch if they choose. Please clearly label their lunch with the camper name.
- Camper registration begins at 7:45 and pick-up is at 5:00pm.
- Please apply sunscreen on your camper before they get to camp. While much of camp will be indoors, they will have sections the day where they will be outside for activities.